The MVT fleet
MVT has a fleet of over 50 prime movers and over 75 trailers at its disposal. Our prime movers are all fitted with oversize equipment and permits.
Our trailer fleet includes:-
- Over 30 flat top trailers all fitted with container pins, gates, tarps, timbers, load binding straps, chains and Ausbinders (replacing dogs), oversize signage and flashing light.
- B-double flat top trailers with 8 metre A trailer and 12 metre B trailer
- Flat top and drop deck extendables.
- Drop deck with ramps.
- Tautliners, single and B’doubles.
- Skels, single and B’doubles with generators.
- Centre mounted trailer Hi-ab.
- Prime mover with Hiab.
We pride ourselves on the reliability of our fleet which is why all servicing is performed in house by a team of qualified mechanics and fitters in a well equipped workshop that includes truck post lifts and a tyre fitting section.
We also have a specialist check every piece of load restraint equipment at least once a week.
MVT is accredited with Truck Safe Industry Accreditation, a standard reached by passing audits into the operation, WHS, maintenance, and Management Systems.
The company is also accredited with the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme which sees MVT not having to have yearly RTA inspections, instead inspections are done in house as part of the regular maintenance program.